The Vibe hotel located in central Goulburn Street, Sydney recently installed our custom Designer Jet® carpet throughout the corridors and guestrooms as part of a major refurbishment to create an immersive design that corresponds with the spirit of the millennial mindset.
Designed to share experiences and activities to enrich each guest during their stay, the Vibe Hotel required a textured carpet design that incorporated a central fade from light to dark for the guest bedrooms. The corridors reflect the same design but eliminating the light fading area. This design is rich with texture and provides a warmth and a sense of homeliness to the interior.
This 2m wide custom Designer Jet® carpet has been made with our new integrated cushion backing, QuickComfort™. This method allows for the carpet to be installed in a single process installation with the following benefits:
- Added comfort underfoot for standing, walking and working on
- Quicker and easier to install as no additional underlay in required
- Less adhesive is used during installation, offering environmental benefits
- No noise disruption to operating businesses as no perimeter smoothedge is required upon installation
- Cost of installation can be reduced as labour time and effort is less than conventional carpet installations.
- Warranty of entire carpet / integrated backing is from a single source supplier.
For hospitality or any other projects, QuickComfort™ is a fantastic backing solution for any 2m wide Designer Jet® carpets or standard broadloom carpets.
Contact your Godfrey Hirst Account Manager to discuss how we can provide a solution to meet the needs of your next project.
Project: The Vibe Hotel, Goulburn Street NSW
Product: Custom 2m wide Designer Jet®
Design/Architect: Despina Lykopandis
Installer: Master Carpets