Please see answers to some of our most common questions below...
What makes hybrid flooring different?
How hard wearing is hybrid flooring?
Can I direct stick my hybrid floors?
Are trims available
Is the product suitable for areas with pallet jacks or lifts?
Can I sand and recoat my floor?
Where do I find the testing certificate documents?
How do I clean my engineered timber flooring?
Will my engineered timber floors show colour variation?
Can I direct stick my engineered timber flooring?
Why would I direct stick my floor?
- heavy items of furniture or equipment are intended to be used in the space
- a silicone sealed finish is desired at the base of doorways and along the base of skirting or other finishes that are on or adjacent to the floor
- ambient temperature or humidity variance might be a factor (ask for more technical advice before proceeding)
- elimination of expansion joint trims may be desired
- an area of the floor might be held in place for any reason – (for example, where items will be fixed through the floor to the subfloor)
- the customer is extremely sensitive to noise or movement coming from their flooring
Is the product ethical?
Is the product renewable?