WMK’s competition winning architecture and interior design of Vibe Darling Harbour transformed this tired retail and commercial space into a 4.5 star Vibe Hotel. The aesthetic comprises of a chic New York loft combined with Sydney’s rich heritage, drawing on the vibrancy of the neighbourhood to create an international feel.
Comprising of 145 stylish guest rooms, a rooftop swimming pool and bar, the Vibe Hotel Darling Harbour offers a point of difference with its irresistible views of the Darling Harbour Precinct.
Our woven axminster in a custom design was chosen to feature in all guest rooms and corridors of the Vibe Hotel Darling Harbour. Traditional weaving meets cutting-edge technology. Our woven carpets are made from a rich, premium, wool blend fibre, bringing character and quality to your project.
- Luxury – made from a blend of premium wools, our woven carpet is designed to add a touch of luxury to a space. Perfect for high end interiors wanting a real wow factor.
- Performance – Wool is a naturally resilient fibre. Combine that with the dense construction of our woven carpet and you have a floor fit for any commercial space.
- Quality – our woven carpet is synonymous with quality. Produced using old-world craftsmanship methods combined with modern technology, the pile and backing are interwoven locking each yarn into place for extra stability.
- Flexibility – available in four different qualities depending on the foot traffic requirements of your project. From guestrooms to corridors and public spaces, there’s an option for all areas.
- Bespoke capability – Select from one of our existing designs or let your imagination run wild and create your own exclusive woven carpet. A custom carpet is perfect for those venues wanting to stand out from the crowd.
- Comfort – the thick pile and density of our woven carpet offers exceptional comfort underfoot, perfect to the tired, weary feet of visitors and building occupants alike.
Project: Vibe Hotel Darling Harbour
Product: Custom Woven Axminster
Design/Architect: WMK Architecture
Installer: Omni Floors
Photography: Sebastian Mrugalski