Established for over 20 years, Mirabel Foundation are the only organisation in Australia specifically addressing the needs of children who have been orphaned or abandoned for to parental drug use.
With a belief in bringing about positive change to the lives of these Children, they have built their own new premises, Mirabel House, in St Kilda where they will be better equipped with an office for staff, a drop-in centre for children and carers and a event space for activities and program run by the foundation.
It features a large multi-purpose spaces designed by international interior designer Diane Bergeron, ensuring a special and welcoming environment for children and their families.
The property will feature:
- Large multi-purpose room for events, support group meetings and movie nights
- Chef’s Kitchen for catering
- Indoor/outdoor staff room
- Study area for after-school homework and tutoring sessions
- Library filled with children’s books for all ages
- Storage for donations and birthday gifts
- Garden and relaxing outdoor space
- Offices for Mirabel staff